- All lessons will be individual – either 20 minutes at £8 per lesson or
- 30 minutes at £11 per lesson
- There will be 10 lessons each term (30 over the course of the school year).
- Payment will be in advance by cheque/cash for the 10 lessons. These will be made payable direct to each tutor not the school.
- Any missed lessons by the student will be rescheduled to be done at a later date. If the tutor is unavailable to give a scheduled lesson it will be carried forward to another date. There are strictly no refunds!
- If pupils decide not to continue with an instrument then half a term’s notice must be given to the tutor. No refunds will be given.
- We have a contact with music hiring services if pupils need to borrow some instruments. A charge will be made for this. We do, however, have keyboards, a drum kit, a piano and a range of percussion instruments available for use free of charge.
- All lessons will take place during the school day from 8.50 to 3:30pm, although there may be opportunities for lessons from 8:30am if parents so wish. There will be a rolling programme to ensure pupils do not miss the same curriculum lesson each week.
- Pupils can keep a record in their Pupil Organiser of the times of their lessons. The organiser will also provide parents and tutors with a place to write comments about the lessons.
Should you wish to purchase an instrument please contact the Bursar at school who can arrange this on your behalf, without VAT costs.
Please fill in the attached Musical Instrument Tuition Form if your child is interested in learning a musical instrument with Major Minor Music School.