In our Church Inspection (SIAS) of February 2012 we were judged as 'OUTSTANDING' it highlighted the following key aspects:-
• The school, through its distinctive Christian character, is outstanding at meeting the needs of all learners.
• Parents show a great pride in the school and feel that its inclusive and Christian ethos permeates through everything the school does.
• The impact of well promoted core Christian values on the effective spiritual and moral development of students.
• The strong care shown by the school in its determination to demonstrate the uniqueness of each student within a vibrant, inclusive and relevant Christian education.
• The outstanding and passionate leadership of the Headteacher supported strongly by dedicated foundation governors to promote a school firmly rooted in Christian values.
Lichfield Diocese presented the school with its Beacon Church of England School's Award in May 2012 in recognition of good practice in collective worship, church and community links.
Our next Church Inspection (SIAMS) is due in February 2017.