A summary of information which schools now have to supply on their website is listed (with links) below.
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Link to Ofsted Report
- Most recent Key Stage 2 results
- Link to our school's information on the DFE performance tables website
- Our school's curriculum (please click the curriculum tab on the main menu of the website)
- Behaviour policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Pupil Premium, PE and Sport Premium, Year 7 Literacy and Numeracy catch- up premium.
- SEN Policy and SEN information
- Charging and remissions policy
- Equality policy
- Accessibility plan
- School's ethos and values
The governing body is responsible for:
Ensuring that the information above is published on the school website
Providing a paper copy of the information published on the website, without charge, to parents on request
Making sure that the information is updated as soon as is reasonably practical following a change to that information and, in any event, at least annually.